How To Make More Money: 13 Keys To Unlocking Your Income Potential Through Innovative Thinking & Marketing (article is written below)
With 2-Time Guiness World Record Holder, Arthur Greeno & the U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark (Founder of Juliet Films – Tulsa Wedding Videographers)
- Clay has been written about in the New York Times and the Washington Post
- Is the founder of numerous successful organizations including DJ Connection (America’s largest wedding entertainment business),
- Juliet Films (formerly Cherished Traditions Videography), the Bridal Association, the Bridal Association Wedding Show, etc…
- He has worked a business consultant for national organizations including: Farmers Insurance, Maytag, the U.S. Government Accountability Office, etc…
- His “Wheel of Wealth System” for building “scalable and duplicatable business systems designed to be capable of working without the owner” have helped thousands of people and audience members throughout the United States.
- His best-selling book, Make Your Life Epic: From the Dorm Room to the Board Room has helped countless readers to find a problems and solve them in a profitable way by starting a successful business.
- For more information about scheduling Clay Clark to speaker to your organization, conference, workshop or group visit: https://makeyourlifeepic.com
- His ability to weave entertainment and education into his speaking events has made him a favorite Dallas Motivational Speaker, Tulsa Motivational Speaker and Las Vegas Motivational Speaker of choice for event planners and conference organizers from coast to coast.
- He has shared the stage with best-selling authors, professional sports trainers and award-winning business owners.
- He has 5 kids and 1 beautiful wife (as opposed to 2)
We’ve all the heard stories of people getting rich by coming up with one big idea! Some dude comes up with this thing called the “Stairmaster,” he markets the heck out of it, now he’s worth millions. Some lady comes up with the idea of putting rubber bands into the shape of animals. She markets the heck out of it, and “Zany Bandz” becomes a household name while she becomes a multi-millionaire. These stories are great to hear, but if you are not careful they will leave you saying to yourself, “Why can’t I make millions? I went to college. I’ve paid my dues. Why can’t I get the big idea and make millions? Why can’t I ever get lucky?” If you really don’t guard your thoughts, over time you could become cynical and negative about the whole concept of making your millions.
My friend if you want to selling millions of dollars worth of products and services, you are going to have to become an expert on innovative thinking, marketing like a guru, and tenacity. Just like Lori Montag (who started Zany Bandz) and Clifton Taulbert (who got the Stairmaster product in front of millions) you are going to learn how to systematically create your own luck because there is a very strong chance that luck will never find you. You are going to have to give up on the false-belief that form certifications, MBAs, and additional formal education are your keys to success. My friend, wealth will be found within your CASTLE OF POTENTIAL. The good news is that you already know where the CASTLE OF POTENTIAL IS. The bad news is that currently you don’t know the secret passwords you need to get in.
You could mount a powerful offensive by rounding up some people you know and investing the time needed to go get trained in the martial arts, but you still probably wouldn’t get passed the moat. If you did get passed the moat, you probably wouldn’t survive the flaming arrows, the scaulders and king’s knights. In fact, having received treasures from the king ourselves, we know that from personal experience, you won’t be able to get in the King’s CASTLE OF POTENTIAL if you don’t know all of the passwords. There really is no shortcut here. We know a guy who tried to dig under the CASTLE to sneak his way in, but he was captured and hung. And we know a guy who tried to launch a sneak attack years ago, but he and his ambitions were also quickly killed by the King’s men. My friend to get into the KING’S CASTLE OF POTENTIAL, you are going to need the passwords. The guards have been trained to let anyone through without any hassle if they know they passwords. However, if you only know a few of the passwords, you might get passed the moat, the flaming arrows, and the scolders, but you’ll be killed as soon as you fail to provide the secret password needed to gain access to the king’s courtyard. To gain access to the treasure, you will have to know all 13 passwords. If you don’t you won’t get in and you will spend your entire life looking at the KING’S CASTLE OF POTENTIAL with envy and frustration. Or you will die trying to get in.
I know that sounds intense, but it is. You have to face the facts here. You need to learn the passwords or you are not getting in. But who knows these passwords? And how do you know whether they really know the passwords? What if you get taught some fake passwords from some guy trying to pretend that he has YODA-ESC wisdom? If it were up to me, I would only want to learn from someone who has already gotten inside the CASTLE OF POTENTIAL. If it were me, I would only want to learn from people who had actually seen the King and who had already received their treasures. If it were up to me, I would steer clear of ladies and dudes who claimed to have seen the KING, but whom couldn’t produce any evidence they had actually been there. I would need to see a few of their treasures before I would begin to believe that they in fact were qualified to teach me these passwords.
My friends, GOOD NEWS, Arthur & I have personally spent time with the KING. In fact he gave us a few treasures and he actually taught us how to find our own in the future. And we want to teach you these passwords. Being that we both have a short-attention span and are unable to memorize anything longer than a phone number you should feel confident that you to can memorize the passwords. Being that we both are about as sneaky as a 4 year old clumsily searching for food in your kitchen (we have 11 kids between us so we know the sound of this from experience) you should feel confident that we aren’t’ capable of sneaking into the castle. But how do you know that we have actually scene the king? Good question. So before we get started, we’ll take just a brief moment to answer this incredibly valid question:
About Clay Clark:
– In 1999 Clay started DJ Connection out of his Oral Roberts University Dorm Room
– In 2002 (at age 20), Clay was named the Entrepreneur of the Year by the Metro Chamber of Commerce
– In 2003, Clay started the Bridal Association and the Bridal Association Wedding Show
– Since 2003 Clay has received the U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year Award, his companies have been recognized by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce with the National Blue Ribbon Quality Award
– He’s been written about in the New York Times, the Washington Post and countless local publications.
– He has 5 kids and 1 beautiful wife (Vanessa Clark)
– He has been the entertainer / educator of choice for QuikTrip, Bama Companies, UPS, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Farmers Insurance, Maytag, Valspar and countless companies you have heard of
– Today he is an owner / investor of 9 different companies and travels around the country teaching entrepreneurship and “best practice” success skills to Americans from coast to coast.
– It is visually not possible for him to have used his physical beauty to create wealth
About Arthur Greeno:
– Arthur paid his own way through college at Oral Roberts University with zero financial support from his alcoholic mother
– He overcame poverty and physical disability to become the owner of 2 Chik-Fil-As
– He is the owner of 2 Guiness World Records
– He is the author of “Dysfunctional Inspiration”
– He has traveled around the world teaching the importance of innovative marketing and having a winning-mindset
– He has 6 kids and 1 beautiful wife (Nole)