By combining entertainment and education into an inspiring format audiences love and that he calls “edutainment,” Clay is helping to improve the lives of thousands of people across the country. Since being named the Metro Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year at the age of 20, Clay has traveled across America speaking to groups both large and small including Farmers Insurance, Valspar Paint, Hewlett Packard, O’Reilly Auto Parts, OXI Fresh, and countless other groups. Featured below are just a few examples of Clay Clark and his customizable presentations. When your group needs a speaker who can both entertain and educate while empowering people with a practical message that has the ability to change lives, give Make Your Life Epic a call.
Clay Clark Bio Summary:
- U.S. Metro Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. SBA Entrepreneur of the Year
- U.S. Chamber National Blue Ribbon Quality Award Winner
- Clay and his companies have been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, PandoDaily, Business Insider, Success Magazine, etc…
- Founder of 9 businesses
- Father of 5
- Husband of 1
- America’s Most Humble Man
Clay Clark educates, inspires and trains a group of real estate agents at EXP Realty.
“The Art of Goal Setting. How To Move From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be”
Clay Clark educates, inspires and trains a group of business owners in New York City on how to goal set in a measurable and executable way in order to help the audience turn their distant dreams into a present reality.
“The Secrets of Customer Service Mastery”
Clay Clark trains a group of college customer service professionals the “secrets of customer service mastery”
“Thriving In Today’s Challenging Economy | Planning For Success”
Clay Clark teaches how to diligently schedule your success through the power of time-blocking and delegation to a group of banking executives at the International Community Bankers Association Event in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada.
“Installing Measurable Marketing Systems For Sustainable Growth”
Clay Clark teaches business owners at the Annual Maytag University event hosted in sunny Hollywood, California
South Dakota State University
Clay Clark speaks to a group of college students.
“Time Management 101 | How To Achieve Big Results Now”
Clay Clark teaches a group of international transportation professionals in Chicago, Illinois the best-practice and step-by-step process of how to get the most out of each and every day.
“Goal Setting In Challenging Economy”
Clay Clark instructs a group of publishing professionals on the secrets of how to win in a challenging economy through the power of goal setting and a commitment to on-going self-improvement.
“Thrive. Now Is Your Time To Move Beyond Surviving.”
Clay Clark speaks at Chamber of Commerce Event
“The Millionaire Mindset To Time Management.”
Clay Clark speaks at the Annual Universal Windows Director business owner conference.
“Super Star Sales | How To Move Into the Top 5% of Sales Professionals”
Clay Clark speaks in sunny San Diego, California to a group of business owners about how they create their own luck as a result of implementing a “soft sales” approach to their sales processes.
“BOOM. How To Make Your Sales Soar”
Clay Clark teaches a group of paint wholesale professionals how to exponentially increase their sales totals while expanding their minds and growing as people in the process.
“12 Success Principles For Living At Peak.”
Clay Clark speaks at the OXI Fresh Annual franchise and business builder conference.
Clay Clark speaks on the importance of former CEO of GE’s belief that you must “Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be” to a group of small business owners.
“The Goal Is To WOW Now | Customer Service For Medical Professionals”
Clay Clark teaches a group of medical professionals that best-practice customer service systems that make Disney World, Starbucks, Trader Joe’s, Southwest Airlines and other top companies great.
“Time Management | How To Dramatically Improve Your Level of Productivity Today.”
Clay Clark teaches a group of insurance professionals at the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors how to dramatically improve their time management skills.
“PR Like the Stars”
Clay Clark trains an audience of business owners in Louisville, Kentucky how to utilize public relations systems to help them grow their businesses.
“Dial & Small | Call Center Success 101”
Clay Clark trains a group of call center professionals at university how to experience success within a call center environment.
“Quality Control 101 | You Cannot Manage What You Cannot Measure”
Clay Clark teaches a group of security professionals how to install scalable and replicable quality control systems to allow business owners to maintain or increase the quality of the products and services they produce on an annual basis while experiencing rapid growth.
“The Art of the WOW | The Marketing Mindset”
Clay Clark teaches how to create marketing system that is designed to wow clients and to stimulate sustainable word of mouth.
“Winning Through Effective Management”
Clay Clark speaks to the United States Government Accountability Office staff at the beautiful Anitole Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
“Search Engine Optimization For Small Business Owners”
Clay Clark teaches a search engine optimization website for a local Chamber of Commerce.
“Mind Food | How To Develop the Winning Mindset”
Clay Clark travels to the wonderful Hilton Hotel Resorts in New Mexico to teach a group of customer service professionals and sales teams at the Hewlett Packard call center on how they can change their mindsets simply by changing what they feed their minds.
“Customer Service Management | Strategic Relationship Building
Clay Clark teaches a group of painting professionals how to implement the best-practice customer service systems being used today by Starbucks, USAA, Disney World, Southwest Airlines, Outback Steak House.
How can Clay Clark motivate your audience and inspire your group?
“Great flexibility! The “winning @ work” got highest marks from 44 of 56 survey respondents.” – John E. Trubey – Senior Analyst U.S. Government Accountability Office – Dallas, Texas
“I attended the afternoon session of your Time Management session at the Permian Basin Regional Planning Commission and I was blown away! Thank you so much I was truly inspired. I now know what I want to do and how I can find the time to do it! Thank you.” – Melissa Z. – Permian Basin Regional Planning Commission – Time Management and Stress Management Seminar Attendee
Whether we like it or not, most audiences reject or accept a message based on the quality of the message delivery, not the quality of the message. Thus, having founded the nation’s largest mobile entertainment company and having entertained for over 1,600 events over the past decade, Clay Clark has a decided advantage over other speakers. If you are wanting to educate and entertain your audience, Clay Clark will deliver every time. For more information about how Clay Clark can inspire and motivate your audience call Make Your Life Epic today.
Rush For Usa Land, LLC
Advertising portal for any type of land,property or natural resource,oil,gas,mining. Land, rural properties,building lots,ranches,homes,real estate for sale. Realtors,private, corporate sellers are welcome to advertise 4 free during our 2013 special.
Learn what you need to know to get where you want to go. Hire Clay Clark to speak to your group today.
“Best Emcee and entertainer we have ever used. From the time the first guest walked into the room until the last guest left, you electrified the room with your energy! Thank you for taking our event to the NEXT LEVEL (as you like to say)!”– Event Planning Team – 11th Annual Zenith Awards
Clay has entertained and educated at well over 1,500 events at public events and at companies as diverse as Quik Trip, Bama Companies (the dough makers for McDonald’s, Subway & Pizza Hut), UPS, IBM, Boeing, the United States Government Accountability Office, Farmers Insurance, Maytag, the Renaissance Hotel, Valspar Paints, and hundreds more. Unlike most of his peers in the “speaking industry” Clay speaks from first-hand business experience as he is the owner of 9 businesses for which he has been twice honored with the prestigious “Entrepreneur of the Year” Award from the United States Small Business Administration and the Metro Chamber of Commerce. Due to time constraints, Clay is not currently accepting gigs outside North America.
With his witty, humorous and relevant delivery style, Clay has a unique ability to connect with today’s business professionals in a memorable and impacting way. You can reach Clay & the Make Your Life Epic Institute today by calling 918-851-6920 or through the “Contact” portion of this website. To experience some of Clay’s current business ventures click on the following links: http://www.FearsClark.com, http://www.DJConnectionDallas.com, http://www.EpicPhotosTulsa.com, http://www.IcingOnTheTop.com, http://www.CTVideography.com
One Encounter Has the Power To Change Your Destiny & Your Company’s Trajectory.
Since having Napoleon Hill’s classic self-help book entitled book, “Think & Grow Rich” forcibly introduced into his life by Jeremy Thorn (his boss at the time), he has lived what many have referred to as a “charmed life.” With 5 kids, 1 beautiful wife and 9 successful businesses all coexisting many have said that Clay just has the “Midas Touch.” However, upon a closer look one will quickly discover that his success is the result of the careful studying and applying of the success principles and best-practices demonstrated by America’s leading entrepreneurs. Having received the Metro Chamber of Commerce “Entrepreneur of the Year Award” at the young age 20, and the United States Small Business Administration “Entrepreneur of the Year Award” at age 27, Clay has benefited greatly from the mentoring of other successful entrepreneurs.
Clay’s life was dramatically changed because one supervisor who had the boldness to mentor him. Today, Clay’s passion is focused around helping people like you to dramatically improve your life as a result of diligently implementing the best-practice business techniques, systems and principles that he teaches.
Examples of Critical Encounters That Have Changed Lives:
- Grow Your Business During A Recession – “Hey Clay, Thanks for all your help last year, we’ve done a lot of work, reading and investing and the results are truly amazing. Our best staff ever, continuous increases and overall happiness like never before, (and yes more profitable than in years and in a down economy)! I feel like we now have entirely new understanding on the importance of culture in the workplace. Do you have any more books you could recommend? Thanks again Clay!” – Dave Bauer – Owner / Operator – Maytag Appliance Stores
- Increase Your Sales & Your Flow of Prospects – “I had the pleasure of working Mr. Clark in 2010 when I managed over 2.2 million square feet of downtown office and retail space. I can recommend him highly and without reservation. I had hired Mr. Clark to rebrand the portfolio, and to reach out to prospective tenants. Throughout the course of the campaign, Mr. Clark was a consummate professional. He conducted market research, built a web-site, and coordinated obtaining pictures, print materials, and gaining media attention with-in what I would deem record time. With-in the first week of Mr. Clark going public with the campaign, he generated hundreds of prospective tenants. Mr. Clark’s positive attitude is contagious, he is hard worker, and he is genuinely a great guy to work with. I hope that in the near future I will have the opportunity to work with Mr. Clark again.” – David Atkinson – One Place, LLC
- Dramatically Grow Your Business – “Hi Clay. You have no idea how you blessed me with our conversation and the book recommendations. When I was in Tulsa, the Brazilian government made a sudden change in the regulations for the housing market that drove a lot of people out of business. We pretty much had to reinvent our business to survive.February through June were not fun… However, God blessed us and we were able to survive and prosper. We have now about 20 employees working on 3 different construction sites. The principles in the books you recommended and the ones I ‘caught’ during our conversation have helped me a lot! I often tell my wife: ‘If Clay Clark can run 5 businesses, then why can’t I run a business and a ministry?” You have been an inspiration! Thanks my friend!”– Rubens Cunha – Assembly of God Missionary To Brazil
- Inspire Your College Students – “Inspiring, funny & brilliant! Clay, thank you so much for the brilliant presentations you made to our students in the Spears School of Business atOklahoma State University. You motivated, entertained and educated us! We truly appreciate your time and hope to see you again in the near future.” – Professor Jeretta Nord – Oklahoma State University: Spears Business School
- Revolutionize Your Approach To Time Management – “I attended the afternoon session of your Time Management session at the Permian Basin Regional Planning Commission and I was blown away! Thank you so much I was truly inspired. I now know what I want to do and how I can find the time to do it! Thank you.” – Melissa Z. – Permian Basin Regional Planning Commission – Time Management and Stress Management Seminar Attendee
- Increase Your Sales Revenue – “Clay, I wanted to thank you for the incredible seminar I attended on Monday. I know for sure that it will not only save me lots of money in the near future but make my appliance business profit more than it ever has. Many of my colleagues who attended were completely wowed by your presentation we could not stop talking about it among ourselves and with others.Since implementing these systems, I have already been in contact with a customer who purchased 3 appliances from me that operates a small sports card shop and also has a radio spot on Saturday mornings with over 10,000 e-mail addresses. I will definitely be in contact with you. Continued success and well wishes for you and your family. Sincerely!” – Rick Gallatz – Owner / Operator – Maytag Appliances
- Improve Your Public Speaking Skills – “It was on my newly made to do list to send you a heartfelt “Thank You” for coming out to West Texas and giving a encouraging presentation. I know that I was really inspired by what you said, and I called on your words to help me through the presentation that I had to make at the Annual County Judges and Commissioner’s meeting this morning. You probably remember that I was pretty anxious about it, but I was prepared and it went fine. I remember your story about stuttering, so I decide just to be candid with the audience from the beginning, so I started my presentation with the fact that I had never given a presentation to such a large audience, never stood on a podium, and never spoken into a microphone. I then proceeded to tell them the story of my childhood disaster at my piano recital. I knew my piano piece perfectly, and my teacher told me that it didn’t matter if I made a mistake, just to keep going. After starting out well, I got nervous and my hands got on the wrong keys. I remembered her advice to keep going, so I finished the whole song with my hands on the wrong keys. I believe you helped me, by your words, to prepare, do the best I could do, and then go on to the next thing on my list. I would like to purchase your new book from you, and if you would be so kind as to autograph it for me, I would be delighted. Your fan for life!” – Gail Robinette – Conference Attendee – Midland Texas 911 Dispatchers
- Improve Your Management Skills – “Great flexibility! The “winning @ work” got highest marks from 44 of 56 survey respondents.” – John E. Trubey – Senior Analyst U.S. Government Accountability Office – Dallas, Texas
- Reinvigorate Your Life – “Clay, it is seldom that someone inspires me…It is seldom that I am moved by another’s attitude and conviction that I take inventory of my own life and make steps toward change. Thank you for encouraging that I read, The Laws of Success.” I ordered it!” – Paige P. – Conference Attendee – Farmers Insurance
- Teach Best-Practice Marketing Tips To Your Small Business Community – “Clay, thank you so much for speaking at the Mount Pleasant Entrepreneurship & Business Expo. All the feedback I have received has been extremely positive. Your speech and seminar were the highlights of the event!” – Shawna Garris – Entrepreneurship Day Organizer / Tidelands Bank Branch Manager – Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Raise More Funds For Your Non-Profit Entity – “You certainly were the on-site leader that we needed for this calling campaign. By watching you work with these students and seeing the result, I became reassured that hiring you to do exactly what you did was the right thing to do. Your team brought in over $120K in gifts and pledges, which may be an all-time ORU phonathon record! But I’ll have more for you later. Again, thanks for everything….and don’t drink too much Red Bull!” – Jesse D. Pisors, B.A. (1996) M.A. (2005) – Director of Alumni & Ministerial Relations and Annual Fund – Oral Roberts University
- Motivate Yourself To Pursue Your Passions – “I bought a copy of your book for my husband Dan to read. I thought it was great- so fully of great stories with ways of pulling life and business lessons out. Your family is so amazing – just wanted to let you know!” – Ashley Herd – Purchaser of “Make Your Life Epic: From the Dorm Room To The Board Room”
- Star the Business You’ve Always Dreamed Of – I began working with Clay Clark in 2005. He has helped me develop my internet marketing business to what it is today, teaching me to build sales & delivery systems and goal setting to the point that I now work with multi-million dollar companies like SLAP Watch and ZanyBandz. I would recommend Clay’s services to anyone wanting to build the ultimate sales machine.” – Clarence Fisher – National Internet Marketing Consultant
- Equipment & Empower Your Local Small Business Community – “Clay, Thank you again for presenting yesterday, I had guests tell me it was the best one of 2011! I know I definitely got some good take-aways for my small business clients. I hope we can have you in again sometime and that you made some good contacts. Have great day.” – Warren Unsicker – Small Business Program Manager – Tulsa Metro Chamber
- Grow Your Business In A Scalable & Duplicatable Way – “Clay Clark has been instrumental throughout in providing me with the business guidance at the right times! I have a big vision in what God has called me to do and sometimes as an Entrepreneur you can dream so big that you can lose focus. With 3 successful companies I knew that it was time for growth and sustainability so that we could reach the people that we needed to reach. I truly believe that God brings certain people into your life at certain times and I thank God for bringing Clay at a time of need. Clay has been instrumental in combining his business savoy with my big vision. The bottom line is that I am in business to help people… but to not run a business but to make money doing it, and that is what clay has helped me do! If you are considering bringing Clay on for anything business related it will be the best investment you ever make.” – Jonathan Conneely – “Coach JC” – Founder / President, JJC Enterprises
Clay’s Philosophy: Study Successful People & Businesses, Then Do What They Did To Become Successful While Making Slight Modifications To Fit Your Life Style, Your Values, Your Business Model & Your Goals.
“A Carnegie or a Rockefeller or a James J. Hill or a Marshall Field accumulates a fortune through the application of the same principles available to all of us, but we envy them and their wealth without ever thinking of studying their philosophy and applying it to ourselves. We look at a successful person in the hour of their triumph and wonder how they did it, but we overlook the importance of analyzing their methods and we forget the price they had to pay in the careful and well-organized preparation that had to be made before they could read the fruits of their efforts.” – Napoleon Hill
How can Clay Clark help you educate your small business community, Chamber of Commerce of business group?
“Clay, Thank you again for presenting yesterday, I had guests tell me it was the best one of 2011! I know I definitely got some good take-aways for my small business clients. I hope we can have you in again sometime and that you made some good contacts. Have great day.” – Warren Unsicker – Small Business Program Manager – Tulsa Metro Chamber
“Clay Clark has been instrumental throughout in providing me with the business guidance at the right times! I have a big vision in what God has called me to do and sometimes as an Entrepreneur you can dream so big that you can lose focus. With 3 successful companies I knew that it was time for growth and sustainability so that we could reach the people that we needed to reach. I truly believe that God brings certain people into your life at certain times and I thank God for bringing Clay at a time of need. Clay has been instrumental in combining his business savoy with my big vision. The bottom line is that I am in business to help people… but to not run a business but to make money doing it, and that is what clay has helped me do! If you are considering bringing Clay on for anything business related it will be the best investment you ever make.” – Jonathan Conneely – “Coach JC” – Founder / President, JJC Enterprises
As Clay has spoken to countless business groups throughout the country he has discovered 2 major areas where most small people struggle the most. Most small business owners don’t know where they want to go, and most small business owners who do know where they want to go have no idea how to get there. They believe that if they “work hard” they will achieve success, and unfortunately that is simply not the truth. If an entrepreneur works hard for a decade they will be no further ahead than a business person who does not work hard if they are not doing the “right work.” Succeeding as an entrepreneur is all about learning and implementing “best-practices” that have been proven to work into your business.
Over the past 12 years Clay has helped a party rental business, a nation-wide insurance brand, a national paint manufacturer, a commercial real estate firm, an appliance store, a bakery, colleges, ministries, countless non-profit groups, satellite companies, a snow cone company, a web design firm, graphic design firms, restaurants, country clubs, bridal stores and exclusive clubs to dramatically improve their businesses. Call the Make Your Life Epic team today and you will quickly learn what you need to know to get where you want to go.
Inspire Young People
How can Clay Clark inspire your young people and college students?
”Inspiring, funny & brilliant! Clay, thank you so much for the brilliant presentations you made to our students in the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University. You motivated, entertained and educated us! We truly appreciate your time and hope to see you again in the near future.” – Professor Jeretta Nord – Oklahoma State University: Spears Business School
“I laughed, I laughed and then when he started talking about his son I started crying. His presentation got me energized again! I filled up 3 pages of notes and I am excited to start focusing on my goals again!” – Student Iesha S. – Lagrange High School: Lake Charles, Louisiana
Today’s young people often reject education because they see it as being irrelevant to their lives and non-entertaining to their senses. However, audiences throughout the country can’t say enough about how much they love the education and entertainment of Clay Clark. Clay’s witty delivery and humorous approach keeps younger audiences entertained while his award-winning career provides them with countless hilarious and pointed anecdotes to pull from to make the time-tested and proven success principles come alive.