**The video above features U.S. SBA Entrepreneur of the Year Clark speaking at the http://www.ICBA.org Annual Conference on the “Millionaire Mindset To Time Management” and “Social Media On Steroids.”
**The video above features the Maytag team working on the “Store Takeover” in beautiful San Diego, California. Clay Clark is proud to be the official trainer of choice for Maytag University.
**The video above features U.S. Chamber National Blue Ribbon Quality Award Winner Clay Clark speaking to a group of 950 people at the annual Zenith Awards.
**The video above features Clay Clark speaking to the members of Maytag University on how to successfully “Turn Clicks Into Cash” using best-practice marketing techniques.
**The video above features Clay Clark leading the Tulsa Community College Phon-A-Thon Team to victory. Clay Clark is the sales trainer of choice for companies such as Farmers Insurance, Valspar Paint and Hewlett Packard.
**The video above features Clay Clark speaking to a group of sales professionals at their annual sales event. Clay Clark is the trainer of choice of many of America’s largest companies including O’Reilly Auto Parts, Valspar Paint, Hewlett Packard, etc…
Increase Your Sales & Your Flow of Prospects – “I had the pleasure of working Mr. Clark in 2010 when I managed over 2.2 million square feet of downtown office and retail space. I can recommend him highly and without reservation. I had hired Mr. Clark to rebrand the portfolio, and to reach out to prospective tenants. Throughout the course of the campaign, Mr. Clark was a consummate professional. He conducted market research, built a web-site, and coordinated obtaining pictures, print materials, and gaining media attention with-in what I would deem record time. With-in the first week of Mr. Clark going public with the campaign, he generated hundreds of prospective tenants. Mr. Clark’s positive attitude is contagious, he is hard worker, and he is genuinely a great guy to work with. I hope that in the near future I will have the opportunity to work with Mr. Clark again.” – David Atkinson – One Place, LLC
**The video above features highlights of Clay Clark (the educator & entertainer of choice for Valspar Paints, Maytag, Farmers Insurance, Hewlett Packard and other business leaders) speaking about “The Art of Exceptional Customer Service” during a workshop held in Austin, Texas
- If you are struggling to start a business or struggling to grow your existing business, you are not alone. According to the United States Small Business Administration’s Advocacy Office The Small Business Administration (SBA) keeps the stats on business failures and claims that more than half of new businesses will disappear in the first five years. A study done by Inc. magazine and the National Business Incubator Association (NBIA) revealed that 80 percent of new businesses fail within the first five years. 80% of new businesses fail within their first year. However despite these daunting statistics you are not without hope, because the United States Small Business Administration’s Entrepreneur of the Year and his team are committed to helping you and your business to succeed.
- Forget the academics, and forget the general knowledge they regularly provide. What you need to succeed today is specific action steps based upon proven business “best-practices.” After hiring the Clay Clark and the Make Your Life Epic Success Institute your business will never be the same!
- Grow Your Business During A Recession – “Hey Clay, Thanks for all your help last year, we’ve done a lot of work, reading and investing and the results are truly amazing. Our best staff ever, continuous increases and overall happiness like never before, (and yes more profitable than in years and in a down economy)! I feel like we now have entirely new understanding on the importance of culture in the workplace. Do you have any more books you could recommend? Thanks again Clay!” – Dave Bauer – Owner / Operator – Maytag Appliance Stores
- Dramatically Grow Your Business – “Hi Clay. You have no idea how you blessed me with our conversation and the book recommendations. When I was in Tulsa, the Brazilian government made a sudden change in the regulations for the housing market that drove a lot of people out of business. We pretty much had to reinvent our business to survive.February through June were not fun… However, God blessed us and we were able to survive and prosper. We have now about 20 employees working on 3 different construction sites. The principles in the books you recommended and the ones I ‘caught’ during our conversation have helped me a lot! I often tell my wife: ‘If Clay Clark can run 5 businesses, then why can’t I run a business and a ministry?” You have been an inspiration! Thanks my friend!”– Rubens Cunha – Assembly of God Missionary To Brazil
- Grow Your Business In A Scalable & Duplicatable Way – “Clay Clark has been instrumental throughout in providing me with the business guidance at the right times! I have a big vision in what God has called me to do and sometimes as an Entrepreneur you can dream so big that you can lose focus. With 3 successful companies I knew that it was time for growth and sustainability so that we could reach the people that we needed to reach. I truly believe that God brings certain people into your life at certain times and I thank God for bringing Clay at a time of need. Clay has been instrumental in combining his business savoy with my big vision. The bottom line is that I am in business to help people… but to not run a business but to make money doing it, and that is what clay has helped me do! If you are considering bringing Clay on for anything business related it will be the best investment you ever make.” – Jonathan Conneely – “Coach JC” – Founder / President, JJC Enterprises
Clay’s Philosophy: Study Successful People & Businesses, Then Do What They Did To Become Successful While Making Slight Modifications To Fit Your Life Style, Your Values, Your Business Model & Your Goals.
“A Carnegie or a Rockefeller or a James J. Hill or a Marshall Field accumulates a fortune through the application of the same principles available to all of us, but we envy them and their wealth without ever thinking of studying their philosophy and applying it to ourselves. We look at a successful person in the hour of their triumph and wonder how they did it, but we overlook the importance of analyzing their methods and we forget the price they had to pay in the careful and well-organized preparation that had to be made before they could read the fruits of their efforts.” – Napoleon Hill
“Always remember that life is not a dress rehearsal. Remember that we will all be dead soon, so you might as well Make Your Life Epic!” – Clay Clark